ON Saturday, January 19, 2002, 3:07:35 AM, you wrote:

David> OK, I give in, why does the message list window sometimes get scrolled to
David> the left when I come back to that folder ? If there is a pattern to when
David> it happens I haven't been able to figure it out.

David> I would much prefer to see the message list window from the left where I
David> can see the sender and subject, not from the right, as that just has
David> numbers.

David> So can anyone explain why this window won't stay horizontally scrolled to
David> where I left it ?

Hi David,

I can make this happen but I am not sure if this is what you mean.
Make sure that there are less msg subjects visible then the height of
the window. You can do this by selecting view->display -> unread msg.

You should notice that there is no vertical scroll-bar in the window on
the right.

If you now try to scroll down ( I use my scroll-button on my mouse) the
window will scroll horizontally.

I think it's the Bat trying to be smart.

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> Jack Kevorkian for White House Physician

Windows 2000 Professional with TB Version 1.53t