Hello Stefan,

On Sunday, January 20, 2002 at 5:20:03 PM you wrote (at least in
part):

SK> Is it possible to change them for each outgoing
SK> mail automaticly?

Depends on 'what' kind of automatic you're talking about.
What's the final goal you want to achieve?

Entering system time of mail writing?
Random signature line?
Several different templates for different recipients?
Automatic controlling of coffee machine, freezer or television,
depending on when you write the mail?

If you could give us some more details we'll surely be able to find a
solution, or at least some work arounds :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

lost his mind?  Actually, I think he has a better grasp on what he's
doing