Hello Joe,

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:29:51 -0600GMT (25-1-02, 16:29 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

>> Click on 'name' above the folder list and you'll get the warning that
>> the order of folders is about to be changed.

JF> Roelof, are there two versions of The Bat?

Quite a lot more, actually. ;-) 1.53d (we're both using that) 1.53t
1.54 Beta/31, etc.

JF> Don't you mean to click on the "Folder" header just above the list of
JF> folders?

Ah, I understand what you're pointing at. Well, for you I mean
'folder', but my TB says name.

JF> I don't have any "name" field anywhere???????

There are different language files. Currently I'm using one with the
Dutch language for testing purposes. When I switch from Dutch to
English (as I do, before I refer to anything on this list) the English
version is not quite the same as with the language pack that I was
using before. Might have something to do with tested pack being
adapted for the current beta series.

Nothing to worry about. ;-)
--
Groetjes, Roelof