On  Tue,  29  Jan  2002 at 15:37 GMT +0100 (29/01/2002 21:37 where you
think I live) "Jernej Simončič"=[JS] wrote to Miguel A. Urech :

MAU>> But  first  reply  by  Alastair  has just vanished. It is not in
MAU>> TBUDL  folder, and it is not in Trash folder either. I have even
MAU>> done a search of my whole message base to no avail.

> That message seems to have been delayed... I only got it now (together
> with John Kennett's reply), while I got all other messages in that
> thread on previous mail check... Here are the relevant headers:

Yeah...my server connection to main (ISP) gateway going vanished since
28  Jan 02 night, switching to alternate gateway since then making the
route   hops   longer   than  normal,  so  some  destination  getting
deferred/delay.
It was back to normal this morning.

- Syafril -               mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Flying with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/31
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2