Hello TBUDL,

  I have recently had a problem trying to receive a message with a 4.3
  MB attachment. The rate the file is being transferred, as shown in
  the connection centre box, slows to just a few characters per
  second, and shows that it will take as much as 800 hours to download
  the file at that rate. Both bar and the pie progress indicators seem
  to show that nothing is happening. I wait and I wait, but finally, I
  am obliged to Abort the transmission. The file keeps on trying to
  come in, and I have to disconnect.

  I went through this a couple of times until I switched back to
  Outlook Express to receive the message and it worked fine. The file
  transfer took about 15 minutes with a 56K phone connection.

  Either the progress indicator is giving incorrect information, and
  the file is actually coming in more quickly than it shows, or
  something else is wrong in how The Bat! is handling this large
  attachment. I have received lots of attachments (though none quite
  this large)with The Bat! since I began using it last month, and have
  not been aware of any problem,

  Has anybody else had this experience? What might be wrong?

 David                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]