Hello List,

Tuesday, February 05, 2002, 10:06:56 PM, I wrote:

HHS> Hello daveiw,

HHS> Tuesday, February 05, 2002, 9:53:00 PM, you wrote:

dcn>> The problem I have encountered with the cut/paste or even *copy* is that
dcn>> the  contact  moves  from  my  address  book to the new group - but this
dcn>> defeats  the  point,  or  maybe  I'm missing something. To elaborate, in

HHS> Yes, annoying, isn't it?
HHS> I create a group, then go to properties of each address I want in it,
HHS> click the button to the right of the Groups field and tick the groups the
HHS> address is to be a part of.

Just tried what Marck suggested ('There's a switch in the group
properties which says "This group hides...." blah blah. You have it
checked.') and it works, of course. That my suggestion worked for me
must have been luck, then.

Is there a way to prevent auto-checking of "Hide items if not
explicitly selected" when creating a group?

 Hans Henrik

Using:
The Bat! v. 1.53d