Melissa Reese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes - it's one of the things I really appreciate about TB!'s threading
> options.  Each folder I want threaded in a particular way remembers
> it's individual setting.

But to accomplish this I would have to set up the heading columns for
each of my several dozen folders individually, a somewhat tedious job.

It seems to me a misfeature for TB! to have tied threading to the
folder "Use account default column settings", such that any change in
the threading selection for any one folder with that option ticked
results in that threading selection being propogated to all folders so
ticked.

Or am I missing something?  Any enlightenment appreciated.

--

Dave Goodman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.53d on Windows 98