On Friday, February 8, 2002, 7:58:46 AM, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

>> Hm, they work for me.

Yes, and they work for me too, but I'm sort of stuck now because now I
want the main account that was tied to the admin ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) to
now become a part of a group. I made a new dummy account called
"Admin" and that's the main one I want associated with the admin and I
want the [EMAIL PROTECTED] one to be available for a normal group.

To those who use groups to see what I'm talking about create a new
group and try to assign the main account you started with to this new
group. You won't see it in the list to choose from (at least I don't:)

Any help in this area would be much appreciated.

--

Rick

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Instead of studying for finals, what about just going to the Bahamas
and catching some rays? Maybe you'll flunk, but you might have flunked
anyway; that's my point."
  -Jack Handey