Thanks Marck, your explanations are really helping me better
understand this ( even though I'm not totally getting the whole line
return thing, but that's just my ignorance, I'll work on understanding
it better ).

Totally not related to the topic, but Marck, did you modify your
reply template to have it set up to automatically generate it like:

>>      reply text here

That is really cool, and I like it much better than how I was doing it
where I would simply indent my response under the blocks of reply
text. Your way looks much more clear.

Also, stupid question I'm sure but when you made that bulleted list
you simply used the letter "o" for the bullets and than spaced over
for each bulleted point. My question I guess is being just a text
editor there is no special formatting for creating bulleted lists is
there?

Thanks again.

ORIGINAL THREAD BELOW:

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Why do people in ship mutinies always ask for 'better treatment'? I'd
ask for a pinball machine, because with all that rocking back and
forth you'd probably be able to get a lot of free games."

  -Jack Handey