I've set up a batch file to open up my wife's user account to the Bat.
I'm trying to get it so it will open up on her inbox since that's what
she want's. Since I'm in all different folders when I'm using The Bat,
and don't have her account on my user account, The Bat! doesn't
remember to stay on her inbox. I've been trying to get the command to
work to focus on her inbox but the helpfile example isn't helping
much.
What I have so far is:
"C:\Program Files\The Bat!\thebat.exe"  /NOLOGO
/FOCUSU="rachel";F="[EMAIL PROTECTED]\Inbox"

I've tried the last F:... part so many ways but nothing seems to work.
I've tried it as
F="rachel"
F="[EMAIL PROTECTED]/Inbox"
F="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
F="Inbox"

What is that I'm doing wrong? This is the last piece in my multi-user
set up:) I've finally managed to get the network administration of
groups all working (with a LOT of trial and error..the help is REALLY
weak in this area). Suffice it to see, now that it's all working, The
Bat handles multiple users very well... it just 'aint very intuitive
to set up:) I have a macro program (PerfectKeyboard) with nice macros
so with the hit of F12 the batch file is run and wholla..The Bat! is
all ready to go with my wife's accounts all there. Same thing for my
brother's except a different hot key.

If anyone can help getting this focus thing set up, I'd appreciate it.
I'm almost there with the perfect setup.
Later,

--

Rick

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him
is 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute
thing to tell him is 'Probably because of something you did.'"
  -Jack Handey