Paul,

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, at 16:53:15 [GMT +1100] (which was 11:23 AM where I live) you
wrote:

PB> When I tried this, using Specials-Add Recipient to Address Book,
PB>  only a single contact card was created, with a long list of e-mail
PB>  addresses.

Create a filter for the message and under the action Tab (scroll down) check the
option  of adding addresses to the address book. Check out the drop down menu for
options of which addresses to add.

TGIF, Have a great weekend!
--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in college was my blood alcohol content.

Replied on Friday, February 15, 2002 using TB Ver 1.54 Beta/30 on Windows NT