Sunday, February 17, 2002, 2:05:48 AM, Shoebuddy Jones wrote:

>  Geoff,
>  I have Norton 2001 and now the bat but norton is not checking
>  each email as it used to do with OE.  Do you know why
>  that is?
---

It works for me. Perhaps NAV is scanning, but you haven't enabled the
systray icon, and so have no evidence that it is doing so.

I've posted my instructions for setting up TB with NAV 2001 at
http://www.gjctechnical.com/misc/batnav.html You can use this
procedure to check that you have things correctly set up.

HTH,

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK