On 18-02-2002 at 02:17, Jan Rifkinson kindly wrote:

>   Just recently I have sent a couple of msgs out to a
>   Yahoo group. Although these msgs are delivered &
>   appear on their server & are d/led to my machine, I
>   also get an error stating that my msg cannot be
>   delivered to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (which I haven't used to
>   the best of my knowledge).

Most likely it means that a) [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a member of the
same group and b) messages to him/her bounce. In some
mailing list set-ups, this means that, since you are the
sender, you get the bounces.

If there is a moderator / general list maintainer, inform
him/her of the bounces. They might want to unsub kat.

- K -

--

Never unnerestimate fear. Fear is the boss. Fear is king.
Fear is God.