Before I bitch to our network/systems guy, is there any reason why a
microsoft exchange server should convert all mail to HTML as it comes
in? For example if you send me a personal message to my work address
of [EMAIL PROTECTED] I will receive a copy as HTML. Stupid I
know. I just want to know if it's easy to turn this off and/or if
there is some reason for why it's set up this way here at work.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash
is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash
stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and
go, 'What was THAT?!"

  -Jack Handey