Hello Yuki,

On Wednesday, March 6, 2002 at 2:55:15 AM you wrote in
msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (at least in part):

YT> Is there a special syntax for adding multiple e-mail addresses to the
YT> e-mail addresses box on the properties page?

No. Or Yes: one per line.

YT> If multiple addresses are present, which one ends up on the 'To:'
YT> line,

Per default the first e-mail-address (first line) will taken over to
'To:'.

YT> or is there an easy way for me to select the one I want at the
YT> time of message creation?

Yes. In current Beta-series the feature of selecting the address is
implemented and since several versions working.
In Address book right click the entry you're about to write a mail to
and choose 'New' / 'Message to' (only present if multiple addresses
are entered).

If you already have the editor opened you can use the address book
icon on the right side of 'To:', 'CC:' and 'BCC:' and right click the
entry you want to add and choose 'Add address' (only present if
multiple addresses are entered).

HTH Pit
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Psst! Your .ZIP file is open!