Hi, Bat folks,

on  Thu, 14 Mar 2002 at 22:20:28 GMT +0100 (which was Thursday, March
14, 2002, 22:20 where I live) Roelof Otten wrote the following lines
regarding "'Nother Template Idea":

RO> Hello Andreas,

RO> I suppose it's possible, you've already got the regexp to extract
RO> the necessary items,

Not all items: For this report I need to extract the buyer's name and
address. When I use the regexp

%SETPATTREGEXP="Name:.*?\n"%REGEXPMATCH="%Text"

it will give me MY name, because (german) Bbay lists as follows:

Artikelbezeichnung:             Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain
Artikelnummer:                  1522028490
Verkaufspreis:                  EUR 5,00
Auktionsende:                   13.03.02 23:25:37 MEZ
Anzahl der Gebote:              5
Mitgliedsname des Verkaeufers:  schwarti
E-Mail-Adresse des Verkaeufers: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Name:                           Andreas Schwartmann
Strasse:                        Schwerinstr. 37-39
Ort:                            50733 Köln

Mitgliedsname des Hoechstbietenden:   xAmple
E-Mail-Adresse des Hoechstbietenden:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Name:                           XYZ
Strasse:                        Bahnhofstr. 22
Ort:                            12345 Nowhere

I need to extract the last part of the message, the buyer's name and
address.

How can I accomplish that?  What regexp string do I have to look for,
in order to tell The Bat to use the last appearance of Name and
Straße, not the first one?

Take care,
Andreas

--
My ICQ#: 23060752
My homepage: www.andreas-schwartmann.de

- Mailed with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/48 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 -

"Ain't no angel gonna greet me, it's just you and I my friend.
 And my clothes don't fit me no more. I walked a thousand miles just to slip this
skin."
 - Bruce Springsteen