Hello Yuki,

19. marec 2002, 9:40:25, you wrote:

YT> I have apparently forgotten how I set the background color for my
YT> folders pane.  It is not Windows default, so I must have set it
YT> someplace, and I can't seem to find how to do it again.  Can anyone
YT> point me in the right direction?

That's strange... The folders pane background is in default color
here. The only list I know you can change the back color is the
headers pane, where you can set the color in Color groups...

--
Jernej Simoncic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

[The Bat! v1.54 Beta/50 on Windows 98 4.10.2222. A ]

The first 90 percent of the task takes 10 percent of the time.
The last 10 percent takes the other 90 percent.
       -- Project scheduling "99" rule