Actually, when I babble about it I normally add that it needs to be
controlled by a switch so that the user has an option to limit the
search to nicknames or at very least, cause a pass through all of the
nickname prior to looking at any of the other fields.

--

Gene                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows 2000 [version 5.0.2195]