Hello Drew!

On Wednesday, April 3, 2002 at 1:01:41 PM you wrote:

> WTF is that? Is there anyone that help me setup TheBat to
> automatically use McAfee or similar AV program to scan my incoming
> email?

It is a f... plugin file for virus scanning. AFAIK, there exists at
the moment only one AV application supporting TB!'s API, namely
Kaspersky AV.

For any other programme you will need the settings it provides itself
for scanning e-mail.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.60c on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

The graveyards are full of people who rushed in bravely but unwisely.
(Terry Pratchett)