Hi everyone ,
i  need  to change my email address, so i am looking for the easiest way
copy folders/filters etc. I searched the archive and found some posts on
how to do it.
i.e.  Close TB, Copy account.flx over to new account, then copy over all
the folders i want, open TB, and press Ctrl-Alt-Shift-L.

I  did  all  that, all my folders appeared without a hitch. However, The
only filter I have is the Known one. Why didn't all my filters copy?

Also,   I   have   noticed  in  my  account, a folder for each Account I
have(normal).
However  for all but my main account, there is an extra folder. Example,
I  have  one  account  called  "John  newsgroup"  with its corresponding
folder.  However  there  is  another folder called "John newsgroup.000".
There is mail in it, however the 2 folder sizes are not identical. Maybe
this is normal, maybe its not. Anyone any ideas?

--
Rgrds,
 John                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]