Hello,

Sorry I'm asking this again, I'm afraid my previous post was a bit
misleading.

I frequently need to use "greater than" symbol in my message, but TB! keeps
treating the entire line with the symbol(no matter where or how many} as
quoted text and bold the text to reflect the change. Is there a way to tell
TB! to stop marking the "greater than" as quoting prefix while composing
the message? This thing is driving me crazy since I discuss mathematical
problems in my messages and the "greater than" symbol is essential in such
discussion. Thanks.

Regards,

absicherer