Thursday, April 04, 2002 1:54 AM GMT -0800 (PST)

Hello Sebastian,  This is a reply to your message dated
Tuesday, April 2, 2002, 4:59:49 PM, when you wrote:

S> I would like BAT to do a completion of my text as I write it.

I don't think you can do it *as* you write it but...

S> Things that I have to write about 10 times a day, like my address
S> (don't want a signature), I would like to have BAT insert when I
S> type ZZZ for example, just some digits or letters - is that
S> possible? Again: I want to write "ZZZ" and BAT converts it into my
S> address that goes across 4 or 5 lines.

Just create a "quick template" (ctrl-shift Q) that includes your
address and any other information you want and name it say "add" or
something simple. Then, when you get to the point where you want to
have your address appear, just type "add" and hold down ctrl and hit
the space bar. The word "add" will be replaced by the text you
specified in the quick template.

--
Wayne Black  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using TheBat! 1.60c With Windows 98se 4.10 2222