Hello Dierk,

Sunday, April 7, 2002, 9:12:19 PM, you wrote:

DH> Hello Peter!

DH> On Sunday, April 7, 2002 at 10:33:24 AM you wrote:

>> Does anyone know if there are any plans to include a print preview
>> feature in The Bat! soon? Many of my work emails require printing our,
>> and it would be handy.

DH> Nice idea, I hope it will come. With a feature to zoom the print (like
DH> FinePrint). Until that surfaces, try FinePrint.

Hello Dierk. Just downloaded the trial version of FinePrint and tried
printing out your post to test it out. Does look nice doesn't it. I've sent a
suggestion to the developers re the print preview idea, and maybe they
will consider it. In the meantime, FinePrint looks good. I might have
to keep using the trial version for a little while,as the price works
out quite expensive in New Zealand currency.

Many thanks for your help.

Peter Ballantyne in New Zealand

Using The Bat! v1.60 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600