Good morning jmq,

It was foretold that on 8-4-2002 @ 09:40:48 GMT+0200 (which was 9:40
where I live) jmq wrote and spread these wise comments on
"reply-option":

<snipped a bit>
j> Is there a way to configure TB so that I would just have to select the
j> part of an Original Message I want to reply to and click on the "reply"
j> button, then only this selected part would display in the "reply"
j> window.

 Highlight the part you want to reply to and hit F4: you'll get the
 reply window with the selected text.

 Luc                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]