when I click on a mailto: tag in a any web page, the IE gives me the
following message:

"The operation canīt be performed because the predertermined mail
client is not correctly installed" (in spanish, so I translated it for
you, don't expect to see the same frase in your system)

If I open the page in Opera 6, and click on the tag, it opens an IE
window and then the same message.

In TB! config, I have checked
 Options->Preferences->Aplications->mailto:

It happens now with 1.60c and before with 1.53
Until last month I used Outlook 2000 and had no problems with the mailto:
links, so I guess there's something wrong with the way TB! is installed
on my pc.

Any ideas?

--
Ricardo M. Reyes