Slightly OT here, but for those that consistently have the problem of
copying from CD to HD and forgetting to clear the READ ONLY bit,
consider looking at Directory Opus as a file manager.  www.dopus.com -
aside from the millions of other handy features it automagically
clears the read only when copying from CD!  More handy than in sounds
(and you can shut off the feature of course).

--
Shane R. Monroe
Dark Unicorn Productions