Hi,

I receive email under two different names in the same POP3 mailbox (e.g.
there is an alias for my address). When I use reply-to-all my alias
address that the original mail went to is put in the Cc field. How can I
get rid of this? I already tried to enter my alias address in the account
settings but that didn't help.

To clarify:

The account is set up with [EMAIL PROTECTED] as main address, mail sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] also ends up in the [EMAIL PROTECTED] POP3 inbox. Now when I reply to
a mail that went to [EMAIL PROTECTED] that address gets put in the Cc field. How
do I tell the Bat that it should ignore [EMAIL PROTECTED] just as it ignores
(drops) [EMAIL PROTECTED]?

Regards,

Markus
--
Using The Bat! 1.60c under Windows NT 4.0 Build
1381 Service Pack 6