>> Every time I try to decrypt a message there's a message box saying
>> "The passphrase you entered does not match any of the usable listed
>> keys." even though I haven't tapped a single key.
> It sounds as if you have checked the option to automatically decrypt
> PGP encrypted messages, and somehow I suspect the 'smart matching'
> feature of TB is unable to find the Private Key to use for decryption.
> Either that or the passphrase that is stored by TB is incorrect.

Hallo Nick,

I've checked that without resolve. Auto-detect and passphrase storing
disabled, but the message boxes keep popping up.

> I would try installing Imad's new TB/PGP Plugin with PGP 6.5.8ckt Build 07,
> and make sure auto decryption is not checked. Also, double check your
> passphrase in TB. Additionally, I would make sure there is no auto nothing
> in reference to PGP... use PGPTray to begin with to make sure PGP is
> functioning properly, then slowly begin using the Plugin until you run
> into a problem.

I ran through the procedure in quite the same way you advised. Even with
everything auto and easy and remember turned off the problem persists. I
decided to check out another PGP derivate because on top of the message
box problem I suppose that PGP is responsible for my XP hibernation
problems. Though I had version 6.5.8 it is known that version 6.0.x
interfered with hibernation.

I'd very much like to use the built-in PGP feature, but with all
encyphered messages available (v 6/Win and v 5/OS2) it says "Unknown
OpenPGP packet format" when decrypting. Is this how it's supposed to be?

Daniel