Hi Geoff,
On Friday, April 19, 2002 at 19:07:32 [GMT +0100], you wrote:

GL> OK, I've changed it for three tildes. Hopefully that is acceptable.
GL> My template included no space after the dashes -- so TB shouldn't
GL> have had that issue.

It was not an issue with TB believing this to be a sig delimiter.

The problem is that the RegExp I use was designed to strip off
advertisement, which is e.g. used on Yahoogroups, when replying. But it
uses a line of dashes to recognize this. That was the reason why
everything you wrote was removed when I replied. Perhaps the RegExp will
need some more tweaking, though. :-)

GL> FWIW, I've just tried replying to my own message, and I don't notice
GL> the issue to which you refer. But then, I'm not using a humungous
GL> regexp<vbg>

I use one, only for this account, the others work fine with the standard
%QUOTES macro.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.60e on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600