ON Tuesday, April 23, 2002, 8:15:37 PM, you wrote:

M> On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, at 12:55:12  +0200 Gerard wrote:

DH>>> I'd say "Yes" to the dialogue.

G>> And you have to say "YES" over and over again.
G>> Can't TB! remember this setting and change it automatically?

M> Certainly yes, indeed. Go to Options | Preferences | Applications,
M> then check .VCF, push "Associate now", say "OK" - and that's it. Your
M> leg will not be pulled anymore.

M> Mandara

Hi Mandara,

To bad this doesn't work for EML files. OE keeps pulling this one back.
I hate this program :(

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> Now that we have all this useful information, it would be nice
to do something with it. (Actually, it can be emotionally fulfilling just to get the
information. This is usually only true, however, if you have the social life of a
kumquat.) -- Unix Programmer's Manual

 Using The Bat! v1.60c on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2