Hello List

When  I  download my new messages the computer "pings" after
each message. This is quite annoying with 50-100 messages.

It  started  about  10-12  days  ago,  after  installing and
un-installing  the  You-Have-Got-Mail  program. I don't know
whether it is related to this or not.

Tried  different  setting  but cannot find the source of the
ping.  (It is not the Sound in Properties, that applies only
when all messages are finished downloading.)

Would appreciate any assistance, than you in advance

 Peter                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Using The Bat! v1.60c on Windows 98
4.10 Build 1998