Hello Costas,

> Hello Marck,

> Thursday, April 25, 2002, 9:37:02 PM, you wrote:

>> Hi Costas,

>> @25 April 2002, 21:09:24 +0300 (19:09 UK time) Costas Papadopoulos
>> wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> Hmm...  I  placed  it  at  the beginning of the message, but it didn't
>>> work. The message was sent out without a PGP signature.

>> Add %SIGNCOMPLETE too.

> I did; no luck. The message goes to the Outbox unsigned.

Based  on further testing, I think it only works with the "new message
using  template"  menu, but not with the "mass mailing using template"
option.

 Costas                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]