Hi Scott

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:27:27 -0700GMT
   (which was 26/04/2002, 2:27 +0200GMT for me),
you wrote:

SF> In my \WINDOWS\TEMP folder I have a number of files named
SF> "bat####.TMP" where #### is "some number".

SF> Can I safely delete these?

You can delete these on the condition that TB! is closed before you
delete them...
TB! often creates temporary files which it will clean up by itself,
however, sometimes it 'forgets' to clean them up, hence the messages
in your temp-folder

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Zum Antworten bitte Lederhosen entfernen

 * Speelplein Aboe http://www.aboe.zzn.com *

Ignorance is temporary, Stupidity lasts forever!

 Using The Bat! 1.60g on Windows 2000 5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 2