Hello John,

Sunday, April 28, 2002, 11:58:54 AM, you wrote:

Sands> I have the same problem. The message in this group from Michael
Sands> Disabato created at 3:12 PM today is not readable in 1.60h.
  I have no problems reading the messages from this same person and I
  am now using the "h" version as well. I had already viewed these
  same messages using the "g" version but I downloaded "h" and
  installed and I could still view the same messages. reading someone
  elses message that it should use "Microsoft API" rather than
  internal I changed the settings. I can still read the messages. The
  only difference I have noticed is that before, using "internal" the
  message signature always appeared as "invalid signature" now using
  "Microsoft API" it shows to be a "valid signature"... So at least
  this seems to be a improvement. I have absolutely no problems with
  "h" thus far. Virus detection plug in isolated and quaranteened two
  messages which I have since deleted. Everything seems to be working
  great.

  Lynna