On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Kara Denizi wrote:

> >> There is one for AVG ( www.grisoft.com that I downloaded  at
> >> http://www.thebat.ipex.cz/stazeni/beta/avgbat2.zip
>
> QS> I guess it's gone. I get "The requested URL /stazeni/beta/avgbat2.zip
> QS> was not found on this server."
>
> I had essentially the same experience but believe the problem might be
> that I was not able to log into the system as a "authorized" user.
> Can't read the language and was unable to puzzle-out how to register.
>
> Interesting that the plugin isn't available on the "english language"
> www.ritlabs.com/the_bat site.

plugin is in beta stage, it can't be on the official page. I removed this
file from my server, because it is old version. There is a new one, but it
is probably in Czech only, I don't know, test it.

List of changes from Beta/2 to Beta/5:

+ English Readme.txt included
+ it has its own dialog for setting
+ it is possible to set sound, when is virus detected
+ it is possible to display warning dialog, when is virus detected
+ in warning dialog is displayed name of detected virus
+ when is not AVG installed and plugin is added, error message is
  displayed on start of The Bat!

All I think, enjoy :-)

Here is a link: http://www.thebat.ipex.cz/stazeni/beta/avgbatb5.zip

--