On Thursday, May 02, 2002, Michael L. Wilson wrote...

> The program is there.  The bat works 100% (after I re-setup the
> information).  Only the data is destroyed.

> Michael

Probably a little late in on this thread, just joined.  I was thinking
this was odd behaviour, not seeing it happen before, or not known any
reason to cause it... then I changed a setting, and all BUT one folder
in one specific Account folder emptied, and vanished from the file.
The setting I changed was the "Use this account for mailto:"; from one
of the other accounts to this particular account.  Thankfully all the
mail in this Account has been read/answered and no longer important...
plus I have a backup at home on my mail server ;)  Might be something
the coders want to look into.  I'm running 1.60c, WinXP, and was just
about to post something about odd folder behaviour... I'll do that
when I've restored my emails ;)

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])