Hello Geoff,

Saturday, May 4, 2002, 7:56:13 PM, you wrote:

> When  I  send  a message to the group, TB generates one message that
> lists  every  member of the group in the "To:" field. For reasons of
> confidentiality, this is the last thing that I want. Additionally, I
> don't  want  to  place the group in the BCC field because my message
> may  then appear as spam and thus be filtered by the recipient. What
> I  need  is for each recipient to get their own copy of the message,
> with  that  recipient's  address  only in the To: field. Can this be
> done?

1. Prepare a suitable template.

2.  Open the addressbook (Tools | Addressbook or press F8), select the
relevant  Group list and then use the option File | Mass mailing using
template.

The  messages  will  be  sent  individually to each addressbook entry.
Based  on  what I was recently advised in this list when I asked about
it, I also use %SUBJECT="%ABTOHandle ....." in my template to add each
member's name in the subject of each message (makes it more personalised).

> Additionally, is it possible to create an outgoing filter that moves
> the recipient from "pending" to the "notified" group?

I don't know the answer to that.

 Costas                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]