You can archive in at least four ways using TB!.

One way is to keep the messages in the active message bases.  That's
the way a lot of users on this list do it; they have tens of thousands
of messages.  TB! could be unique in its ability to handle that type f
load in a stable way.

A variation on that is to move the messages to a separate set of
folders, perhaps with a different user name.  That way, they would
remain in the .TBB format, but not be on your screen or available all
the time.

There are two other methods which are not tied to TB!  One is to
export the messages into Unix format.  Unix mailboxes are readable by
most good programs, and TB! will append messages to the mailboxes so
you can keep your archives current.

Finally, you can buy Mailbag Assistant from Fookes Software, which can
take email from all sorts of mail programs and archive them either in
its native format or, with the most recent Mailbag version, in Unix
format.  Again, the program will append messages to either format.

JN