Hello Robert,

It happened to me also (just yesterday). I believe I then got a
message "kdovkdf %s dvdffd" when closing TB. I do not remember
exactly. I then had to shutdown it by taskbar a few times, but now it
seems it is back to normal. I think it could be connected to unability
to connect to server (mail server was having some problems).

Best regards,
  Mitja Perko