Hello Miguel,

13. maj 2002, 15:50:17, you wrote:

MAU> Yes, it's pretty nice. It only works with 3 of the 20 lists I'm
MAU> subscribed to, but it's pretty nice. Yes, and you're guessing right,
MAU> the three that work are this one (TBUDL), TBBeta and TBtech. What a
MAU> coincidence! ;-)

At least some options work with most lists I'm subscribed to. It
mainly depends on the list owner and the software used, which headers
(and therefore options) will be available...

--
Jernej Simoncic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

[The Bat! v1.60d on Windows 2000 5.0.2195.]

In any organization, the potential is much greater for the
subordinate to manage his superior than for the superior to manage
his subordinate.
       -- Rodovic's Rule