Hello Adam,

Wednesday, May 15, 2002, 6:20:16 PM, in a galaxy far, far away, Adam wrote:

Adam> On an import I get this, and I'm not sure what to think of it:

Adam> Not enough storage available to complete this operation

Not sure in this case but you probably don't have the space for
more than TWICE your mailbox size on the HDD.  Before you can
import, the messages must be exported (duplicated [copied] &
uncompressed) then imported (and possibly re-compressed). Not a
solution., but perhaps an explanation.

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Get a PERMANENT 100MB capacity mailbox for ONLY
$29.95/year.  No more lost mail due to mailbox
capacity restrictions.  Access by POP3 or Webmail!
Earn a FREE mailbox with their referral program.
(HINT - You get $11.00 towards your mailbox for
each referral who signs up!)
Apply NOW at http://1110.runbox.com
Tired of getting every virus that comes along?
Get The Bat!  Virtually immune to virus attack.
Does not use the Windows Address Book!
http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html