Hello Dave,

On Fri, 17 May 2002 15:49:57 -0500GMT (17-5-02, 22:49 +0200GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

DG> When someone forwards me a message, and I reply to the message the
DG> ORIGINAL message (which was forwarded to me) is not quoted, only
DG> the "forwarder"'s introductory text.

Does this happen all the time or only with a select group of
forwarders? What comes to mind is the possibility  that in the latter
case he/they might use a signature delimiter (dash, dash, space,
return) before the forwarded message. In that case it can't be helped.
Unless you convince him that he should place it below the message.

Might this not be the case, then would appear that you're using a
quoting template that goes bad.

--
Groetjes, Roelof