On Sun, 19 May 2002 09:05:52 -0500 Jonathan Angliss
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> See the other two posts on possible alternate clients... Personally I use
> Sylhpeed-Claws... very nice little client.  As for getting your mail into
> Unix clients, there are two main folder types used... MH (which is an
> individual file for each mail), or Berkley mbox (which is just one single
> flat file with all messages in).

Just one note : Sylpheed (either Vanilla and main branch Claws or other) still
in unstable status, don't expect too much at this time :-). There is also
windows version ported by Munesato-san
(http://www2.odn.ne.jp/munesato/sylpheed/ or if you need English translation
go here http://www.teletranslator.com:8120 and put the Japanese URL there.

BTW. Seems to me you need to activate either Smart Wrap (soft wrap) and Wrap
quotation/before sending (hard wrap). I remember one of big name people in
Linux World special complaint to Sylpheed list regarding this stuff last
February 2002 :-) IIRC Hiroyuki-san has been response by making hard wrap
enable by default since 0.7.5.

--
syafril
=====