I'm about to reformat an old Powermac 6500 at home and hopefully at
some point put Linux on it. I want to use a mail client on there, but
have grown so used to The Bat (which it appears isn't available for
either OS).

Any recommendations what mail client to use? This won't be my primary
machine so I doubt I'll actually buy software for it, but still
interested in even non-free e-mail clients for the mac and linux.

Sorry to post this message here, but since Bat users will be able to
relate better than anyone on best mail clients so I trust your
opinions than posting on some Mac or Linux site.

Thanks

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]