Tuesday, 5/21/02, 9:02 PM

Hi Nick,
On Tue, 21 May 2002, at 21:15:31 [GMT -0700] (which was 9:15 PM where I live)
you wrote about: 'Time for a TB! newsgroup?'

N> Let's end this crazy debate about a TB Newsgroup.

Right on Nick. By the way, Thank You, using your instructions I have
ADR up and running. It sure is faster than waiting to connect to my
ISP's server.

 Your communication is greatly appreciated,
                                           Paul
--
They're working for King Features Syndicate? - Crow