I just installed TB 1.60m under XP Pro and the message window does not
work. It displays a few messages fine but then stops being updated --
whatever I select, it still show an old message. If I bring another
window in front of it, when I close that window, part of it's contents
are displayed in TB's message window. I've tried minimizing and
restoring TB and going to other folders. Sometimes I can open a new
message window and it will work for a few messages. The only thing
that works is to close and reopen TB. This happens when viewing
messages in both the preview pane and the message window. The part of
the window with the From, To, Subject is fine, but the message area is
not.

Thanks,
John