a few days ago I created a second account at softhome.net to handle
all the mailing lists traffic, and added it to TB. I have both (and
another one at other domain) configured to check automatically when
connection to Internet, but of the 2 softhome accounts, one always
fails to connect, with the following log:

*25/5/2002, 00.35.27: FETCH - receiving mail messages
!25/5/2002, 00.35.28: FETCH - Server reports error. The response is:

the other one goes ok, and the one that fails is not always the same
(it seems random).

If I check again the failed one, it goes ok.

It seems to fail when attempting to connect simultaneously to the same
server, although I don't know if it's a problem at TB or softhome.net.

Anyone had the same problem?

--
Ricardo M. Reyes
(Mar del Plata - Argentina)