Hello Dierk,

On Sat, 1 Jun 2002 10:17:25 +0200 GMT (01/06/02, 15:17 +0700 GMT),
Dierk Haasis wrote:

>> Seems that %ACCOUNT and %FROM don't mix too well :-(

DH> You are right. I am not quite sure if this behaviour can be changed by
DH> RITLabs, since the %ACCOUNT macro - IMO - is conceptually superior (in
DH> the sense of higher in the hierarchy) to the %FROM macro. It also
DH> changes the From header.

I do believe that the concept (and its superiority issues) you are
referring to was conceived by the Rit guys themselves. I also do not
see why a %From macro (read: command) issued later in an interpreter*
cannot be followed.

*Do people still know the idea of an interpreter versus a compiler in
computer lingo? If not, here it is: An interpreter translates and
executes line-by-line. That's what the TB macro machine does (or is
supposed to do).

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Nach Ansicht des Sachverstaendigen duerfte der Verlust zwischen
250.000 und einer Viertelmillion liegen.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.60n
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM