On Friday, June 14, 2002, 8:57:35 AM, Ben Kennish wrote:

> OK campaign started.  Anyone who wants a "watch" thread feature in
> TB!, reply with "Aye"!

What would a "watch" thread feature do?  I used to use the Watch
Thread feature in Agent (when I had time to look at newsgroups), but
this was in relation to automatically downloading messages of threads
I was interested in, rather than just the headers.  In the case of TB,
I download all the messages anyway.

If we are talking about some additional functionality to the existing
filters (perhaps the ability to apply colour groups to threads via the
existing Shft-Ctrl-F Create Filter dialogue) then I would find it
useful.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v1.60p on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600