Hello Databug,

On Tuesday, June 18, 2002 at 3:07:18 PM you wrote in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (at least in part):

D> I have the mailing list folders set to not have more than 150 mails in
D> them (Using the folders properties window). Befor this I tried the get
D> it to delete mails after 10 days. neither of these settings seem to do
D> anything. I currently have 280 mails in the Bat ml folder alone and I
D> would like to keep them down. If I have mis-understood something could
D> someone give me an idiots guide to how to set this kind of thing up?

You'll have to 'Purge' this (or all) folder(s) to make The Bat! cleaning up
following the rules you've set in folder properties.

This can either be done on 'Exit', when set in folder properties on first
tab sheet at the very end, or manually when choosing menu 'Folder' /
'Purge+Compress' or 'Folder' / 'Purge All Folders'.

HTH Pit
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Being human does have certain advantages